Kết quả 1 đến 2 của 2
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2014
    Bài viết

Abba: The Movie 1977 | 720p Bluray Dts X264-esir

ABBA (1972–1983) là một ban nhạc Pop Thụy Điển. Tên của ban nhạc do tập hợp các chữ đầu tên của bốn thành viên tạo thành: Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson và Agnetha Fältskog. Được thành lập vào năm 1972, họ từng "làm mưa, làm gió" trên khắp thế giới với hàng loạt những ca khúc bất hủ và được coi là một trong những ban nhạc thành công nhất trong lịch sử âm nhạc. Đến nay, ABBA đã phát hành 8 album, tiêu thụ được hơn 375 triệu đĩa. Những ca khúc nổi tiếng như Fernando, Dancing Queen, Knowing me Knowing you, Money Money Money… từng đứng đầu trên các bảng xếp hạng những năm 70 đến nay vẫn tiếp tục duy trì được sức sống mãnh liệt…

ABBA: The Movie 1977 720p BluRay DTS x264-ESiR

[Music – Kinh Điển]
    (Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus, Agnetha Fältskog)

Mã:
     http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075617/

ABBA: The Movie is a 1977 feature length film about the pop group ABBA’s Australian tour. It was directed by Lasse Hallström, who directed most of the group’s videos. The Movie has become something of a cult film among ABBA fans. The film’s release coincided with the release of ABBA: The Album, that year’s studio album from the group, and features many songs from that album as well as many of their earlier hits, and one, "Get on the Carousel", unavailable anywhere else.
    Featured songs
    * "Tiger"
    * "S.O.S."
    * "Money, Money, Money"
    * "He Is Your Brother"
    * "Intermezzo No.1"
    * "Waterloo"
    * "Mamma Mia"
    * "Rock Me"
    * "I’ve Been Waiting for You"
    * "Why Did It Have to Be Me?"
    * "When I Kissed the Teacher"
    * "The Name of the Game"
    * "Get on the Carousel"
    * "I’m a Marionette"
    * "Fernando"
    * "Dancing Queen"
    * "So Long"
    * "Eagle"
    * "Thank You for the Music"
    * The introductory bars of "Hole in Your Soul" are heard to accompany the opening credits, but the song itself does not feature anywhere in the film.
    * A brief snatch of "Knowing Me, Knowing You" is also heard while Ashley is stuck in a traffic jam; it is presumably coming from the radio of another car.
    * "Ring Ring" is not performed by ABBA themselves in the film, but is sung by the members of a girls’ ballet class Ashley speaks to for the interview while they are practicing their routines.
    * Other lesser-known ABBA tracks heard in the film are "Johan på Snippen", "Polkan går" and "Stoned" (instrumental).
    * The country and western track that is heard playing when we see Ashley in the radio studio at the start of the film is "Please Change Your Mind", performed by Nashville Train.

Mã:
     ABBA: The Movie (1977) 720p Blu-Ray x264 DTS 5.1
    Video: MKV 1280×548 at 24.000 fps (True24p), x264, ~5036 kbps avg
    Audio: English: 48 kHz, DTS, 3/2 (L,C,R,l,r) + LFE ch, ~1536.00 kbps avg
    Genre: Music Video, Pop, Rock, Disco, Europop, Glam Rock | Size: 4.36 GB

1 link never die

Mã:
    http://www.fshare.vn/folder/TMF5Q6G9NT

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2014
    Bài viết
    Nghe lại vẫn hay. Cám ơn Chủ thớt nhiều !

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •